homeaboutfoodtravelartreadwatchmusings

Sunday, May 6, 2012

NEXT UP: Instagrams of my College Hot Spots

I know I'm super late for jumping on the Instagram bandwagon. But I'm on it and loving it!

I decided to take a study break by enjoying a long walk around Boston today, and I figured it was a perfect opportunity to snap photos. I'm leaving college soon, so I want to remember all the places that were special to me these past four years.

Enter Instagram. I went to town snapping edited photos of my beloved city. Man, I'm gonna miss this place. See below for photo descriptions...


From left to right, starting with the first row:
1. Center of campus
2. College of Communication - my school!
3. The T: Gotta love to hate it...mostly hate it
4. The Citgo sign, serving as my GPS since 2008
5. Malukens Sushi, my friends and my go-to dinner place (never was there for karaoke though)
6. Yawkey Way during a Red Sox game
7. Dad's old frat and the go-to place for parties freshman year
8. Dunkin' Donuts: the definition of Boston
9. Brookline Booksmith, the most wonderful bookstore in the world
10. Coolidge Corner
11. Bay State Road in the springtime
12. The walk to class

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment